The Super Bowl is officially over with the Patriots taking their fourth championship in the last fourteen years. However, order it wasn’t just the exciting game that kept viewers tuned in. Some of the commercials were really incredible as well. With that in mind, unhealthy I’ve created a list of the 10 Best Super Bowl Commercials of 2015.
Check it out and if you disagree or think I missed something, approved let me know in the comments section.
Honorable Mention: Nationwide Insurance: Mindy Kaling thinks she’s invisible in this quirky but funny commercial.
10. Kia Sorento: Pierce Brosnan stars in this ad as an action star being pitched a new cinematic project. The ad pokes fun at Brosnan’s love of action films.
9. Snickers: Steve Buscemi in a Snickers ad with the Brady Bunch? That definitely earns this commercial a spot on our list.
8. Doritos: A relatable situation delivered with a clever ending.
7. Dove: I love the beautiful sentiments in this ad but the promo’s greatest weakness is how bluntly it transitions into a regular product placement segment at the end. The other ads on this list were more subtle and didn’t abruptly disrupt their concept for obvious self-promotion like this one did.
6. Jurassic World: If you weren’t excited about this sequel before, you will be after seeing this.
5. Esurance: Walter White is gone but clearly not forgotten.
4. Always: The commercial’s simplicity hides this promo’s emotional and powerful gut punch.
3. Ted 2: The highly-anticipated sequel perfectly takes advantage of its position during the Super Bowl with a great cameo from Tom Brady.
2.) Budweiser: A lost dog in trouble rescued by a group of incredible horses? How can you not love this?
1.) Nissan: What can I say? I’m a sucker for sentimental family-oriented advertisements. Combine that sentiment with the song The Cat’s in the Cradle and I’m all in.